Sunday, August 15, 2010

Grand Finale to Summer

The day after we got home from our Family Reunion we headed to Portland, Oregon for my sister Suzanne's wedding.



The morning of the the wedding day we had a little pedicure/lunch shower in the great NW 23rd area of Portland.

The wedding and reception were at The Chinese Classical Garden in the Pearl District of Portland. This was an amazing location, a beautiful evening, a perfect ceremony. I was so touched by all the love surrounding Suzanne & David.


It was the hottest day of the year in Portland, yet these youngsters in their dapper new suits kept their jackets on for most of the night.


Izzy taking advantage of the amazing location.


Playing spies in the corridors of the garden.




On our last day we hit the Portland Saturday Market long enough to enjoy some cotton candy.


And finally, pick up some VooDoo Doughnuts!



We had to catch an early flight out of town and somehow I misplaced my wallet. I had to jump through a few hoops, but we were able to catch our flight. I can't wait to get back to Portland!

No comments:

Post a Comment