Monday, August 13, 2012

. back .

one year from my last post. I am sitting in my room in Madison, Wisconsin. This is my last night in Madison, this trip and I hope for a very long time. The further I get from the ocean the more difficult it is for me to breath. This place in particular, how I find myself here and how my life will forever be connected to this place, I can't breath. I'm giddy knowing I will be driving out, away, tomorrow, finally.

I arrived a few days ago to help Izzy make her transition out, to move back home. I am beyond relieved to be taking this step, but most of all to be spending time with Izzy and laughing, hard. Where did the last 19 years go? Dear life, you weren't kidding.


We spend Saturday morning at the Farmers Market



Sunday we went to Milwaukee



Monday, more packing.


It has been a journey. My calendar still says "Move Izzy into dorms" on August 26. I'm sorry NYC, you aren't getting my girl this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment